Application development is the process of creating software. This process follows the various stages that are outlined in the Software Development Lifecycle. Over the years many models have been created to specify the stages that occupy this lifecycle. At Software Design Consultants we use the Agile model.
The agile methodology is based on iterative and incremental development, where the requirements and solutions evolve throughout the development process.
The main benefits of the agile model are:
- Faster ROI
- Continuous planning and feedback during development
- You the client can see the software in action and tweak the requirements
- More transparency and better visibility of what is happening
An example of how the agile lifecycle works.
Our Development Cycle
The application development process at Software Design Consultants comprises of the following steps:
- Requirements Analysis and Specification
- Application Design
- Database Schema Design
- Application Development
- Application Testing
- Deployment and Updates
- Documentation (Continual Evolution)